3 Days Kenyan Budget Safari
This Safari Trail takes you to the most famous park in Kenya. All accommodation will be in very comfortable permanent tented camp in which you have options to choose your preference. You will be touring in a luxury private safari vehicle with a Driver guide
Day 1 :
NAIROBI TO MASAI MARA
07.00am you will be pick up from the hotel or the airport by one of our representative and drive to Masai Mara, so named to mean the “spotted plains” in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africa’s ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension to the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive until sunset in this spectacular place of breathtaking sceneries, never-ending plains and the most abundant variety of wildlife remaining anywhere in the world. The landscape is made up of rolling savannahs dotted with patchy shrubs and bush thickets.
Dinner and Overnight : Lenchada Tourist Camp
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 :
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
After breakfast you will spend the rest of the two days in game watching on morning and afternoon game drives. Wildlife is abundant in the Reserve with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. Every year the Mara plays host to the world’s greatest natural spectacle; The Great Wildebeest Migration from the Serengeti. The big cats - lion, leopard, and cheetah - follow the wildebeest, essentially their main source of food, into the Mara. So the Mara at this time is literally packed with wildlife, providing lucky visitors on safari with superb sightings of game.
Dinner and Overnight at Lenchada Tourist Camp
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3 :
After breakfast you will drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be along the way by the help of the driver guide. Upon arrival at Nairobi you will be dropped at the airport in time for your international flight. Lunch will be on own account.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES :
BALLOON SAFARI @ $425 PER PERSON
MASAI VISIT @ $ 25 PER PERSON
Cost Includes & Excludes
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Swimming pool
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- All Park fees are included
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- PCR test available upon request
# 3 Days Kenyan Budget Safari
- Our travel agency believes your
trip is not just another vacation
This Safari Trail takes you to the most famous park in Kenya. All accommodation will be in very comfortable permanent tented camp in which you have options to choose your preference. You will be touring in a luxury private safari vehicle with a Driver.