- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit the wondrous Amboseli National Park and get the full experience of this beauty for a period of three days and two nights. With a full day extensive game drive whereby you shall experience all that it surely has to offer.
NAIROBI TO AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARKDISTANCE: 232.6KM TIME: 4HRS 30MINS Upon arrival you will be met by our company representative and your driver guide at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/hotel. After which you will be driven to the Amboseli National Park. Arrive in time for lunch. After lunch enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in search of the well-known residents like; elephant, leopard, wild dogs, lions, mongoose, dik dik, nocturnal kudu, cheetahs, Masai giraffe among other animals. Here you will also get to enjoy the breath-taking photogenic view of Mount Kilimanjaro; weather permitting. Return to the lodge in the evening for overnight and dinner. Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp Meal plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
AMBOSELI FULL DAYEarly breakfast followed by morning and afternoon game drives in the park. Experience activities such as viewing Large Herds of elephants, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Big Five, visiting the Observation Hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants. Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, lesser kudu and a variety of water fowls like pelicans and Egyptian goose. You also have an option of visiting Masai Village where you can learn about their cultures and lifestyle. Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp Meal plan: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
AMBOSELI -NAIROBI/DEPARTUREStart the day with early morning game drive. Later, return to the camp for breakfast. Check out and proceed to Nairobi arriving early afternoon for drop off at your hotel/airport.
TOTAL COSTS FOR THE SAFARI
Enquire now for the best safari prices
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services..
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- Christmas supplement is included