3 Days Masai Mara Private Safari
This Safari will kick off from Nairobi to the world cup of wildlife, the Masai Mara National Reserve via the Great Rift Valley which offers spectacular views. On arrival at the Masai Mara Park, you will spend your time in search of the big five among other wild animals. The Masai Mara is the most popular destination in the world especially due to the annual wildebeest’s migration which involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July to October. This migration is wildlife spectacular like none other on earth.
The wildlife adventure of these 3 days Masai Mara ends back in Nairobi on the last day.
Included3 Days Masai Mara Private SafariDeparture TaxesEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1 - NAIROBI-MAASAI MARA
Day 2-MAASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME DRIVES
Day 3-MAASAI MARA-NAIROBI/DEPARTURE
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services..
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- Christmas supplement is included