3 Days Nakuru National Park
These 3 days 2 nights safari takes you to the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. This is an alkaline lake situated 156 km North West of Nairobi. It’s well known for large numbers of flamingos .It’s also a home to a variety of bird life of about 450 species and other animals like Rhinos, buffalos and baboons.
Included3 Days Nakuru National ParkDeparture TaxesEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1 - NAIROBI-LAKE NAKURU
Day 2 - LAKE NAKURU FULL DAY
Day 3 - LAKE NAKURU-NAIROBI
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services..
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- Christmas supplement is included