4 Days Naivasha Masai Mara
This 4 days safari will take you to Lake Naivasha, a beautiful fresh water Lake famous for bird watching, boat rides and hippo viewing. Lake Naivasha crescent Island visit allows you to view zebras, water bucks and various antelope species up close. Our next destination for 2 nights is the Maasai Mara National Reserve, which is Kenya’s finest and most outstanding wildlife reserve. It is well known for wildebeest migration.
Included4 Days Naivasha Masai MaraDeparture TaxesEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1 - NAIROBI TO LAKE NAIVASHA
Day 2-LAKE NAIVASHA TO MAASAI MARA
Day 3-FULL DAY MAASAI MARA GAME DRIVES
Day 4 -MAASAI MARA TO NAIROBI/DEPARTURE
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services..
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- Christmas supplement is included