2 Days Amboseli Safari
Visit the wondrous Amboseli National Park and get the full experience of this beauty for 2 days safari. With a full day extensive game drive where you shall experience all that it surely has to offer.
Day 1 :
ARRIVAL NAIROBI - AMBOSELI
06. 30 hrs You will be picked from the airport by one of our representative and arrive in time for lunch. After lunch relax and later on proceed for an afternoon game drive at Amboseli National Park. Amboseli is located in the lower slopes of mighty Mount Kilimanjaro – Africa’s highest – whose peak lies across the border in Tanzania. It is quite an experience to see Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in an early morning. The animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain will thrill the photography enthusiast. Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. You are likely to see buffalo, black rhino, zebra, wildebeest and other plain animals. After the afternoon game drive, you will get back to the lodge for dinner.
Dinner and overnight at: AA Lodge Amboseli
Meal Plan lunch and Dinner
Day 2 :
After breakfast you can have the morning game drive at the park later after that you will drive back to Nairobi. Lunch will be along the way by the help of the driver but on own account. Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped at the hotel or the airport .
BALLOON SAFARI $500 PER PERSON
MASAI VILLAGE @25 PER PERSON
Cost Includes & Excludes
- Accommodation and Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Scheduled Game drives
- Park fees as stipulated in the itinerary
- All meet and greet services.
- Vehicle Park entry fees
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Local transfers
- Complimentary Bottle of water during the safari
- Government taxes
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- Christmas supplement is included
# 2 Days
- Our travel agency believes your
trip is not just another vacation
Enjoy game viewing drive in search of the well-known residents like; elephant, leopard, wild dogs, lions, mongoose, dik dik, nocturnal kudu, cheetahs, Masai giraffe among other animals. Here you will also get to enjoy the breath-taking photogenic view of Mount Kilimanjaro; weather permitting.